Wednesday, June 5, 2013

F.I.S.T. Fundraiser for Sisterspace

June 1, 2013 - I had my first look at the new play space in Baltimore MD and it is quite something!  There are three floors in the building, and a full basement.  The first floor is the social/lobby area, a middle room that is also a social area and a kitchen.  There are two stairs to the second and third floors, which contain rooms for play and there are pieces of equipment for use during parties.  In the basement, there is more equipment, including a cage for fun and games.  I was one of the titleholders auctioned off to the guests for fun scenes.  The person who bought my services for an erotic bootblack scene decided that she did not want to do it during the party and we will schedule it for another date.  I wonder what it will be?  A corset, a pair of boots, leather pants or chaps?  Hmmmmm!  *sings*  "Anticipation, making me wait, making me crazy!"  *giggles*

No comments:

Post a Comment