Saturday, June 29, 2013

Baltimore Pride Parade

Mid-Atlantic 2013 Leather Family on the march.


June 15, 2013 -  Once again, the entire Mid-Atlantic Titleholder Family for 2013 was together for an event.  I had brought the huge Leather Pride flag with me from Philadelphia PA and Sir Hooker gathered enough Leatherfolk to carry it in the parade.  It looked so awesome going down Charles Street behind the titleholders.  I found it interesting to try and march behind the Leather color guard, while waving and throwing beads.  It is a lot harder than it looks from the sidelines!  I had found some rainbow tights at Hot Topic and I wore them in the parade.  I received a lot of compliments on those tights.
Boy David in the color guard.

Ready to march with my beads.

Leather Pride Flag in Baltimore MD. YAY!

Before the parade started.

Jaki and me, sitting on the sidewalk, waiting for the parade to start!


















 I was happily surprised to see my son on the sidelines and he even met up with us afterwards and hung out with us.  In fact, I learned later that he had hung around with Hooker & Boys for a while at the Pride Block Party.  I was too tired and went home to rest.

My son is so tall!

Even when he slouches, he towers over me.

My son, Sir Hooker, and boy quinton

No comments:

Post a Comment