Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Mr/Ms New Jersey Leather Weekend

Baltimore Leather Folk receiving notice that the New Jersey Leather Family loves us!


October 18-20, 2013 - Asbury Park, New Jersey feels like a second home to me in the Leather community.  So, being asked to coordinate the bootblacks for the Mr/Ms New Jersey Leather Weekend was an honor and I accepted quickly and gratefully.  Even more fun was being asked to organize a bootblack mosh pit for the Saturday schedule of classes during the weekend.  I gathered together a great group of bootblacks and even worked out a schedule for them so everyone got fairly equal time to shine.  Half of the tips were donated to the winners' travel fund.

Friday Meet & Greet, with Boy Roger of Keystone Boys of Leather

Parade of Colors, representing the Bootblack Brigade

I love working on the Leatherfolk who attend events in Asbury Park and I am a bit astonished at times that they remember me and welcome me so warmly.  We spent Friday and Saturday nights at the Empress Hotel, with Raquel and Pug sharing a room with Sir and I to cut down on the cost.  I made up meals to cook in the slow cookers to help with cost of eating and, in fact, we ate only two meals that were not prepackaged by me at home.

I was so happy when Keith and Nikki won their titles!  They are awesome Leather people and I am certain they will represent New Jersey with pride and lots of sexy fun.

Keith and Nikki, Mr and Ms NJ Leather 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment