Monday, October 7, 2013

Philadelphia Leatherwomen's Bar Night (3rd one in 2013)

October 4, 2013:  Sir and I rode up to Philadelphia PA for the third bar night of the year for Leatherwomen of Philadelphia and the surrounding areas.  The Pit in the Bike Stop was set up for the Leatherwomen to have fun in women-only space for the evening.  I set up my kit and immediately had women step up to the bootblack stand for some loving.  I spent the next three hours working on leather, as well as teaching a new baby bootblack, Emrys, how to care for a skirt, a corset and a pair of boots.

The energy in the Pit was very welcoming and I enjoyed it immensely.  I worked on Nikki Wireman's leather chaps and, for my efforts, I was subjected to having my breasts kissed, licked and chewed.  Oh the horror!  *giggles*  She is running for Ms. New Jersey Leather in two weeks and I hope that she does well.  Her chaps looked really good and I had a wonderful time working on them (and on her!).  Nikki was presented with a poster containing the hot Leatherwomen picture that advertised the second bar night, signed by those women who had been present for all three bar nights.  I hope it brings her much money for her travel fund (since I really believe she will win).

No comments:

Post a Comment