Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Mr. Maryland Leather Contest

November 1-2, 2013 - Pug and I worked the bootblack stands in Baltimore, Maryland for the C.O.M.M.A.N.D. MC's Mr. Maryland Leather Contest.  I worked the stand at the Grand Central on Friday night's Meet & Greet, making sure that anyone who needed it, had their leathers worked on and loved before the weekend began.  It was my first time in Grand Central and I was impressed by the beautiful layout of the upstairs bar and dance floor.

Saturday was the contest and Pug and I manned the stands during the contest for all who wished for some leather loving. The newly sashed Mr and Ms New Jersey Leather titleholders attended and I was so happy to see them.   David Puhl won the contest and he will be a wonderful titleholder.

*I have no pictures to post since Sir was not carrying his camera Friday night and did not attend the contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment