Sunday, April 14, 2013

Philadelphia Leatherwomen of Today - Bar night at the Bike Stop

April 12, 2013 - Sir drove me up to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania so I could work as a bootblack for a women-only bar night.  This was my first time working such an event and I was a bit nervous but excited.  I relaxed very quickly when I realized that I knew most of the women there, having met them at other Leather events.  I worked on several pairs of boots, a corset and a pair of pants.  The cleanings became more erotic and some of them became hot scenes enjoyed by both me and the wearer of the leather.  WHEEE!  Lots of fun was had by all.  Since Sir remained upstairs to respect the fact that it was women-only space, I have no pictures to post.  Ah, well.  Sacrifices must be made!  *giggles*

No comments:

Post a Comment