Sunday, May 26, 2013

Leatherboys of Maryland Bar Night

May 25, 2013

The first bar night for the Leatherboys of Maryland was unseasonably cool.  However, that made it perfect for wearing leather gear and I had several Leathermen sit in my chair so I could raise funds for the newest Boys of Leather club in the Mid-Atlantic Region.  Pug sold "drunken" bears and drafts were available from the hot bartender.  We had a lot of fun and, in spite of it coinciding with IML, a good crowd gathered at the Triple L on Chase Street in Baltimore, Maryland.  I am certain that the Leatherboys of Maryland will thrive individually and as a club.  YAY!

   
The Leatherboys of Maryland and me!


Cleaning leather pants (and taking a cherry!)
Conditioning the leather pants (and rubbing my hands all over!)


Working on high shines.

Working on oiltans.

No comments:

Post a Comment