Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Bootblack Skillshare

May 4, 2013 - I was not able to attend this event because I was so emotionally drained by what happened during the week.  On Tuesday, Sir Tatsujin Paris had a minor stroke and was admitted to the hospital.  He was not released from the hospital until Friday evening, when he was well enough to walk home with me.  I was frantic most of the week, trying to make sure that Sir was doing well in the hospital and still doing what needed to be done at my office.  I do not think I slept more than six hours all week and, Friday night, I fell out around 9:30 p.m.  I slept until 6:30 a.m. Saturday.  I was wiped out emotionally and just the thought of being around people was unbearable most of Saturday.  After another night's sleep, I was ready to travel to Asbury Park NJ on Sunday, where I had a wonderful time.  Sir drove a ZipCar, which we have discovered is an awesome way to travel around the Mid-Atlantic Region.  I hope to attend future events in Frederick, Maryland.

No comments:

Post a Comment